- The tennis school calendar will be the same as the school calendar in Andalucía
- Classes on Bank Holidays will be cancelled. When during the month there are more than Bank Holiday included within the school calendar, one of the days, the class will take place. Bank Holidays with classes will be informed as soon as possible.
- A form has to be filled to join the Tennis School. If the form is not completed with all the details it will not be admitted. All fields are compulsory.
- The payment of the tennis school will be done at the Tennis Club Reception through the credit card provided and automatically from the 1st of each month, or in the Reception before this date.
- It is required credit card details to confirm the registration. Please, click here to leave them.
- On rainy days, classes are recoverable. Please, check with your trainer. Minitenis group will not be cancelled, in case of rain it will take place in one of the indoor activities rooms
- Every pupil will have a group and a timetable assigned.
- If you wish to change group, you have to contact the Director of the Tennis School. Changes will not be allowed once the month is started, it will only be possible the following month.
- Pupils that are not up to date with the payments will not be allowed in class.
- It will not be possible to cancel single lessons without a justified cause (illness or injury)
- NO classes are recovered except for the ones specified above.
- Main contact for the Tennis School is by email firstname.lastname@example.org