- This form must be completed in full in order to join the Tennis School. Forms with missing details will not be admitted.
- The first payment can be made at the Tennis Club Reception with the provided credit card. Billing takes place on the 8th
day of each month, unless payment is made at the Reception by the 7th day of each month.
- Classes that are cancelled due to rain may be recovered: please check with your trainer. Cancellation of single lessons without a
justified cause (illness or injury), is not possible.
- Pupils are assigned a group and a timetable. Should any changes be necessary, please contact the Tennis Club Reception and note that these can only take place on the following month and not sooner.
- Failure to keep payments up-to-date will result in not being allowed in class.
- Pupils leaving must inform Reception by sending an email to email@example.com days before the following month begins, in order to cancel further charges.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel groups with less than 3 players. In case of this event, players will be reimbursed for the
Our annual tennis programme for adults includes tennis classes at our prestigious Tennis Academy in Marbella, as well as other activities such as Mix-in or interclubs. Any of our programmes can be combined with private tennis lessons.
Puente Romano Tennis Academy
Period: from September to June
Levels: advanced, intermediate, beginners
Groups of 2 or 3 hours per week
Maximum 4-5 people per group
Programme depending on the level:
- Movements and positions
- Forehand and backhand
- The game on the net
- Game tactics
Send us your application for the Escuela de Tenis Puente Romano through the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Test yourself against your fellow members in the ultimate battle of skills on the court. Once a month, it will be organized a tennis tournament among all the players of the tennis academy.
The tennis mix-in is the ideal format to adapt the game to all types of opponents and to get to know other players.
Every Wednesday from 10h to 12h, and every Sunday from 11h to 13h, doubles matches will be played, rotating in each set under the supervision of one of our coaches.
The members of our Club have the possibility of participating in the interclubs that we organise with the clubs that visit us throughout the year. Members participate in these fun tennis meetups in which they also exchange experiences with players from other clubs.
Please, send us your request by filling out the following form.
I accept the regulations
I do not wish to receive offers or exclusive packages by email