- This form must be completed in full in order to join the Tennis School as well as the credit card authorization form. Forms with missing details will not be admitted. All applications
for admissions to membership are made strictly subject to the rules of the Club.
- The first payment can be made at the Tennis Club Reception with the provided credit card. Monthly payments will be charged the first
day of each month to the credit card provided with this registration form. Should you wish to make a cash payment, it must be done
before that date.
- Classes that are cancelled due to rain may be recovered: please check with your trainer. Cancellation of single lessons without a
justified cause (illness or injury), is not possible.
- Pupils are assigned a group and a timetable, which will be published on the tennis club’s noticeboard. Should any changes be
necessary, please contact the Tennis Club Reception and note that these can only take place on the following month and not sooner.
- Failure to keep payments up-to-date will result in not being allowed in class. Pupils leaving must inform Reception by sending an
email to email@example.com 15 days before the following month begins, in order to cancel further charges.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel groups with less than 3 players. In case of this event, players will be reimbursed for the
Our annual tennis programme for adults includes tennis classes at our prestigious Tennis Academy in Marbella, as well as other activities such as Mix-in or interclubs, also, any of our programmes can be combined with private tennis lessons.
Puente Romano Tennis Academy
Period: from September to June
Levels: advanced, intermediate, beginners
Groups of 2 or 3 hours per week
Maximum 4-5 people per group
Programme depending on the level:
- Movements and positions
- Forehand and backhand
- The game on the net
- Game tactics
Contact or fill the form on the bottom to get more information
Test yourself against your fellow members in the ultimate battle of skills on the court.
To know when is going to take place the next tournament, visit our calendar.
The tennis mix-in is the ideal format to adapt the game to all types of opponents and to get to know other players.
Every Wednesday from 10h to 12h, and every Sunday from 11h to 13h, doubles matches will be played, rotating in each set under the supervision of one of our coaches.
The members of our Club have the possibility of participating in the interclubs that we organise with other clubs, it is a great opportunity to have fun and exchange experiences with other players, and finally, put into practice what your have learnt at our Tennis Academy in Marbella. Besides the mix-in, this is a good way to play matches.
Please, send us your request by filling out the following form.
I accept the regulations
I do not wish to receive offers or exclusive packages by email