- Weekly courses with limited places only available by advance booking.
- It is necessary to fill out a registration form with all the requested details.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking. No changes or cancellations will be allowed with less than 7 days notice from the start of the course.
- Each student will be assigned to a group and a timetable depending on their age and playing ability. The allocation to the groups will be made at the discretion of the Head Coach.
- Classes cannot be recovered nor any fees returned due to lack of attendance.
Summer Intensive Program and School Holidays
The Tennis Camp, organised by Puente Romano Junior Training Academy, is an opportunity for our youngest guests, aged 4 to 14 years old, to practice and improve their technique. Created by professional coaches and former ATP & WTA players.
The programme is designed to so maximise your child’s potential and enjoyment while you stay with us, making new friends and growing their passion for sport.
The holiday camps take place during Easter, Summer, Halloween & Christmas holidays. The camp includes 2 hours of tennis training each day from Monday to Friday.
To finish off, on the last day, diplomas and prizes will be given out to all participants.
If you are looking for other options, please, check out our Tennis Academy.
Our coaches cover the following during your lessons with us.
- TECHNICAL Fundamentals on all strokes, transition play, net play, serve, return and footwork.
- STRATEGY Identify opponents’ strengths and weaknesses and style of play. Match strategy and point patterns.
- MENTAL Routine match preparation & emotional control.
- PHYSICAL Efficient and effective court movement patterns, how to generate power, gain speed, and be balanced through contact.
MINI TENNIS RED is used for players under the age of 8yrs. It is played on small courts with short racquets and soft balls. It gives players opportunities to have long rallies and play different types of shots.
MINI TENNIS ORANGE is a great way for players to continue their progress from Mini Tennis Red. It is played with shorter racquets, softer balls and courts are bigger and wider than the red stage but still smaller than full size tennis courts, allowing players to develop a rounded game whilst learning a range of techniques and tactics.
MINI TENNIS GREEN is a great way for players to continue their progress from Mini Tennis Orange. It is played on a full-size tennis court, with bigger racquets and green balls which are a little softer than yellow balls. It’s the next stage before moving on to full compression yellow balls on a full sized court and helps players develop and improve all aspects of their game
TENNIS YELLOW is a great way for players to continue their progress
from Mini Tennis Green. This would be the last step and will open the door to the higher tennis level, from beginner to medium and advance.
- 13/02/2023 – 03/03/2023
- 03/04/2023 – 14/04/2023
- 29/05/2023 – 02/06/2023
- 03/07/2023 – 25/08/2023
- 16/10/2023 – 03/11/2023
- 25/12/2023 – 29/12/2023
**The programme may vary depending on the group’s needs.
Send us your application for the Tennis Academy Puente Romano through the following form and we will get back to you within the next hours.
I accept the regulations
I do not wish to receive offers or exclusive packages by email