- Weekly courses with limited places only available by advance booking.
- It is necessary to fill out a registration form with all the requested details.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking. No changes or cancellations will be allowed with less than 7 days notice from the start of the course.
- Each student will be assigned to a group and a timetable depending on their age and playing ability. The allocation to the groups will be made at the discretion of the Head Coach.
- Classes cannot be recovered nor any fees returned due to lack of attendance.
Summer Intensive Program and School Holidays
Weekly course that runs from Monday to Friday from 10.00h to 12.00h, or from 17.00h to 19.00h if afternoon timings are preferred*. Our goal is for kids to have fun and learn, and that, once the week is over, tennis has become one of their favourite sports.
During the lessons participants will be able to do the following programme** depending on the type of ball:
RED – Basic movements + games
ORANGE – Stroke techniques + game initiation
GREEN – Stroke techniques + game practice
YELLOW – Technique + game practice
On Saturdays, from 10.00h, matches will be held in order to practice all that has been learnt during the week.
To finish off, just before 12.00h, diplomas, trophies and prizes will be given out to all participants.
INTENSIVE PROGRAM DATES:
- Summer Holidays
*Afternoon times are only available on certain dates. Please, contact the Tennis Club Reception for more information.
**The programme may vary depending on the group’s needs.
The camp starts on Monday.
Send us your application for the Tennis Academy Puente Romano through the following form and we will get back to you within the next hours.
I accept the regulations
I do not wish to receive offers or exclusive packages by email